To use our Silverlight gradebook, please do one of the following:
- Use the gradebook with Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
Use the Chromebook app within the Chrome browser, and access the app through the following link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/teacherplus-gradebook/colaodkkdgkfeekdjccigbpjolcjampa?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog.
- See the TeacherPlus and Windows 10 note below about using Internet Explorer in Windows 10.
Disable the ability for Chrome to automatically update by accessing the following link: https://www.chromium.org/administrators/turning-off-auto-updates.
- This app will run in Chrome, and allow teachers to access all basic functions of the gradebook.
- This process is complex and could pose security risks. Please speak with your IT Coordinator for approval.
We are working quickly to release our HTML5 beta version, which will be available later this month. It's important to note that the initial beta version of our HTML5 gradebook won't have all of the features and functionality of the Silverlight version. In the meantime, Chrome users can use one of the options above until all functionality of the Silverlight version has been implemented into the HTML5 version.
TeacherPlus and Windows 10: Do the following to access TeacherPlus in Windows 10:
- Open TeacherPlus in Edge.
A message appears, indicating that Silverlight has to be installed.
Note: Silverlight does not install, even if you try to install it.
- Click the 3 dots in the upper-right corner to display Edge's menu.
- Click Open with Internet Explorer.
- Once TeacherPlus opens, right-click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar, and click Pin to Taskbar for easy access in the future.
The TeacherPlus Team