Features and Enhancements
Navigation Enhancements for Adding or Editing a Template
Added arrows to make it easier to select and deselect columns.
Speed Improvements Across the Program
- Assignment columns created in the PlusPortals Quiz Builder immediately appear in the gradebook.
- Teachers can quickly select annotations from the Advanced Annotations screen.
- Narratives save faster; the indicator appears immediately after saving a narrative.
Note: It is our goal to improve performance across the program over the next several updates.
Grid Alignment Improvements in the Main Grid
Improved the accuracy of gradebook columns and rows so that students and their data align more consistently.
Note: It is our goal to improve grid alignments across the program over the next several updates.
- The Comments drop-down menu is visible any time a user enters or edits comments.
- The General Settings → Marking Period Start Dates screen of the TeacherPlus Management Site displays all “Marking Period” type Report Card Columns.
- Users can save skill grades from the SK/ST screen to Excel.
- Users can save reports to Excel.
- Teachers can change the Count in Averages property (based on the permissions set on the General Settings → Score Columns screen of the TeacherPlus Management Site).