Features and Enhancements
New Report Options
Teachers can now include Demographic Fields in Progress and Combined Progress Reports.
New Public/Private Controls for Narrative, Exam, and Semester Type Columns
New Mouseover Functionality
Teachers can now view the entire text of column Descriptions by pointing at them or the column header.
Option to Display Demographic Alert Fields
When a teacher selects Display alert icon for demographic alert fields, an alert icon appears next to students with an associated Alert Field. Teachers can click this icon to see a student's alert information.
Teacher Search Reports
Teachers can now search their own gradebooks as managers can search teachers’ gradebooks.
- Under Reports, teachers can click Search and then run a saved report or create a new report.
- Teachers can filter the report by course and section as well as search on marking period grades, marking period averages, and skill grades.
Using these new report features, you can search for students with two or more unsatisfactory skill grades or an average below 60.00. You can limit this search to one gradebook, select multiple gradebooks to search, or search all gradebooks.
Note: The report screen opens in a separate tab. Please ensure that pop-ups are allowed.
New QuickLoad Controls
In QuickLoad mode, teachers can move the date range back or forward from the gradebook screen.
- The signature section appears correctly at the bottom of reports generated with the Signature option selected. This option is in the Progress Report or Combined Progress Report settings template.
- Changes to category weights in the gradebook now save successfully.
- All gradebooks and their associated assignments now display in Add Columns From Previous Year.
Note: We performed an emergency update on Saturday, May 20th to address an issue with teachers’ ability to see the Exam Columns. Teachers are now able to view Exam Columns when they are set as Exam type in AdminPlus and if the columns are set as visible to teachers by the TeacherPlus Manager.
Note: We continue to analyze the narrative lag issue and will provide a fix as soon as possible.