What's TeacherPlus Portal?
As a teacher, TeacherPlus Portal (PlusPortals) is your primary access point to manage your classes as well as share classroom data and communicate with parents and students. You can manage your classes in a variety of ways, including:
- Assigning and collecting homework
- Viewing assignment grades
- Adding resources, such as files and links
- Creating lesson plans (and optionally sharing them with parents and students)
- Viewing attendance trends and disciplinary incidents
- Sending messages or emails, posting classroom announcements, and creating calendar events for students and/or parents
TeacherPlus also works in conjunction with Gradebook, enabling you to directly access Gradebook right from the portal for grading and taking attendance.
Who's this guide for?
If you're a teacher, this guide is for you. It provides you with step-by-step instructions along with overviews on the most important tasks you need in order to manage your classrooms and communicate with parents and students. PlusPortals administrators should refer to our PlusPortals Manager Quick Start Guide on how to configure TeacherPlus and ParentPlus. Parents and students who are looking to learn how to use the portals should check out our fun interactive guides on using the parent and student portals.