If your computer has a small screen size or resolution, there are three approaches you can take to maximize the number of students and assignment columns you can see at a time on the screen: minimize the Gradebook menu and Header rows, enable Thin Column Mode, or adjust the zoom settings on your browser.
- To minimize the Gradebook menu and Header rows, click the up arrow icon at the upper-right corner of TeacherPlus.
When the Gradebook menu is hidden, the up arrow icon changes to a down arrow. Clicking the down arrow displays the Gradebook menu again.
The following figure illustrates the areas that encompass the Gradebook menu and Header rows.
The following figure shows both the Gradebook menu and Header rows minimized.
This feature is ideal if you want to see the scores of several assignment columns at once.
- Click the Thin Column Mode arrows at the upper-right corner of TeacherPlus.
Clicking the Thin Column Mode button again changes the assignment columns back to their standard width.
The following figure illustrates TeacherPlus with Thin Column Mode enabled. Notice that the assignment columns become very thin, making it possible to view more assignments at a time.
Adjusting your browser's zoom settings is another way to optimize how much of TeacherPlus you can see.
- Click the Settings gear icon on the browser toolbar, located at the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- From the shortcut menu, click Zoom to display more options.
- Click Zoom in or Zoom out, depending on your preference.
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar, located at the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Click the icon to zoom in, or click the icon to zoom out.
The following figure shows TeacherPlus zoomed out, displaying more columns but smaller objects.
The next figure shows TeacherPlus zoomed in, displaying larger objects but fewer columns.